Welcome to a world full of sun spots! It's about Love, Life, Fairy Tales, Useless Things and a little bit philosophical Thoughts. And 2009 it's a lot about Sydney and Australia.
PS: Here are also some english posts with the label "
please in english". Find out that life is really a box of chocolates!

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Time for listening


I haven't anything to say any longer. I told you and me everything, which I've struggled for. I told my stories, that I told myself over and over again and I asked all my questions. By asking you as my invisible audience I was asking myself for real and I've got answers. This was the real essence of sunfleckr - a good working platform to find out a little bit more about me.

Now (that means from the beginning of this year) it's my time to listen. Everywhere I find springs of smart thoughts and (possibly more important) possibilities to express some people’s better running relationship to themselves in words. People create a new way to think - a new world of thinking, feeling and being. (Oh, now I'm afraid, it sounds too lofty... I hope not.)

Some people in my life are struggling with facebook and all the other social networks. With stuff like that we will running a risk to lose in artificial relationships, lost our last natural connection to reality and nature and health and give all of our personal dates to an unseen monopole to control us perfectly.

However, there is also so much positive action you can experience. It's incredible and gives hope. One example is "Frog and the well" on facebook. He is really wise and funny and I love his pictures and his point of view.

PS: Not everything changes of course. I'm still looking for sun spots and the little ordinary things in my environment. Still beeing astonished, but a little bit more thankful.

No comments: