Welcome to a world full of sun spots! It's about Love, Life, Fairy Tales, Useless Things and a little bit philosophical Thoughts. And 2009 it's a lot about Sydney and Australia.
PS: Here are also some english posts with the label "
please in english". Find out that life is really a box of chocolates!

Monday, June 27, 2011

What moves you?


Yesterday I went to Munich my first time. I haven't seen so much, because I visited the Tollwood-Festival in Olympia Park in the afternoon after Lunch in ...(one moment please, I forgot the name), photo tour in the Hofbräuhaus, walking in the Englischer Garten, drinking non alkoholic beer, and listen to a brass band that was sitting in the chinese tower.
To cut it short what I want to say is about this board I've found there. It's part of a small exhibition of famous personalities in reply to the question of 'What moves me'. Most interesting for me were the answers from the festival visitors. There you can find following answers for example:
- my legs
- music
- friendship
- Pia
- school is stupid
- environment
- humans
- catastrophes
- running
- to blade
- love
- summer
- the youth of today
- everything and nothing
- laugh
- absolutely nothing
- god
- mum
- solidarity

And what moves you?


 

No comments: