Welcome to a world full of sun spots! It's about Love, Life, Fairy Tales, Useless Things and a little bit philosophical Thoughts. And 2009 it's a lot about Sydney and Australia.
PS: Here are also some english posts with the label "
please in english". Find out that life is really a box of chocolates!

Friday, September 30, 2011

How to introduce yourself?

 
In the last time I'm thinking a lot about the question who I really am. In the past it was absolutely important for me to explain persons I met what's going on with me - what I like and hate, what I thought about this or that one time ago and these days, who I love, who has influenced me and so on. In my opinion it was dramatic and nearly impossible to introduce myself adequately, when the person with me didn't know my childhood, my old friends, my mother etc.
I tell you, that is big rubbish. Ask your mates or colleagues, your parents or new friends as they're understanding you! It's another image as your own image of you, for sure. (By the way, both images aren't you. They are too limitting in proportion to your essence, that leaks out of your personal mask.) However, your spoken introducing will possibly influence the first opinion and disseize somebody of a chance to notice, what you really are.
Nowadays I guess, it's really unnessesary to explain yourself with words. Be yourself -that's more than enough!

1 comment:

Carmen Goetschius said...

I absolutely agree! Excellent thoughts!!!