Welcome to a world full of sun spots! It's about Love, Life, Fairy Tales, Useless Things and a little bit philosophical Thoughts. And 2009 it's a lot about Sydney and Australia.
PS: Here are also some english posts with the label "
please in english". Find out that life is really a box of chocolates!

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

get knowing through feeling instead of thinking about it

 
Can I use my photo blog to recognize something is happen? I do it anyway. Apart from that I was surprised, how old one of my thoughts is. I could read it in SUNFLECKR 2008. On the other site I remembered one of my reasons for postings. I wanted to understand things better in process of writing. So, why I do not writing anymore? Maybe I don't need it anymore to understand, possibly I found other ways, maybe there are no new things to think in the world of sunfleckr. All thought about love, tragedy of love and the reason and sense of it. I hope, it sounds not hasty that I came on the end with my questions about love. No more thoughts. Thoughts and words aren't no more that much important. That is not a good basis for a blog, is it?
Nowadays, I've heart from a new consideration. Insteat looking at my thoughts and what they stand for one can wonder what the thought is making with you. So I'm not interested in what my brain has to say about the world around and in me and I'm more interested what the world makes with me. And that is more a feeling thing than a thinking or speakable thing.

No comments: