Welcome to a world full of sun spots! It's about Love, Life, Fairy Tales, Useless Things and a little bit philosophical Thoughts. And 2009 it's a lot about Sydney and Australia.
PS: Here are also some english posts with the label "
please in english". Find out that life is really a box of chocolates!

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The feather OR The mystery of the world


I love it. I love it. I love it.
A puff freezed in a frame. A visible glimpse of lightness.

This pic is from Frog and the Well and reminds me of a few lines of an incredible book I could read again and again (and I do it). It's "Die Aufzeichnungen des Pudels Ali" ("Memories of the Poodle Ali") from Wolfdietrich Schnurre.
He says about the theme feather:
"...habe sie mit einem Seidenfaden an der Decke befestigt. Oh der Sensibilität, mit der sie nun jeden Lufthauch vermeldet!"
("...have it sticked on ceiling with a silk filament. Oh what a sensibility with which it displays every breath of air.")

No comments: