Welcome to a world full of sun spots! It's about Love, Life, Fairy Tales, Useless Things and a little bit philosophical Thoughts. And 2009 it's a lot about Sydney and Australia.
PS: Here are also some english posts with the label "
please in english". Find out that life is really a box of chocolates!

Monday, January 10, 2011

I'm not going to get sick about all this positiv stuff

 
"I'm so tired to be so sick and tired" [Marylin Manson]

The most flowing talks I have with colleagues and people I meet on street are about disappointing stuff. We agree, weather is disappointing, the employer, other colleagues, the government, the taxes, the children, the parents, me and myself, the weather, the Euro and so on.

Do you think, it make sense to investigate so much time and energy in these negativity? We contaminate our brain, our emotional natur and our future, because of our daily excercises of complaining. I don't want this anymore. I want to train seeing and concentrating of good things, things about I'm happy. Let's talk positively about the weather, about good friends, about your luck to be employed and that you have nice colleagues and a good boss, be happy about the inimitability of our children and that you are alive, ignore, what they say about weak Euro, about crisis and terror. The real life is only now and you are important for creation brand new daily stuff!

No comments: