Welcome to a world full of sun spots! It's about Love, Life, Fairy Tales, Useless Things and a little bit philosophical Thoughts. And 2009 it's a lot about Sydney and Australia.
PS: Here are also some english posts with the label "
please in english". Find out that life is really a box of chocolates!

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

my first gentle german bus driver

In this time I go once again by bus. Actually I think it's quite nice. You can observe the people inside and outside the bus and enjoy the environment from another perspective.
This morning was something different. It took a while until I get it. During the drive I saw quite a few people smiling. This is not usual on a German morning. Then I realized the people were grinning into the bus. Some were greeting and waving the hand. They waved to the driver! And the driver waved back! Unbelievable! My first gentle german bus driver in my life! I was stirrt. What a kind start to a long day.

1 comment:

Carmen Goetschius said...

This is REALLY your first gentle and friendly bus driver!?!? Shame! I think if I lived in Germany people would think I was much too talkative!!