Welcome to a world full of sun spots! It's about Love, Life, Fairy Tales, Useless Things and a little bit philosophical Thoughts. And 2009 it's a lot about Sydney and Australia.
PS: Here are also some english posts with the label "
please in english". Find out that life is really a box of chocolates!

Sunday, May 3, 2009

the coolest things of the world


I was at a volk festival in the small village Vitzeroda near my hometown on weekend. There was a tractor parade. I've never seen so many cool and proud faces on one place. I was reminded of a situation few days ago. A very young guy drove a little harvest maschine to help his father. He looks like the richest and greatest man, which you've ever seen.

Sometimes I think the life in a village (or a small town, my dear "Berk'schen") is the really real life. Not so virtuell like in the bureaus of cities.

You can see more pictures and a short video of the parade here.

No comments: