Welcome to a world full of sun spots! It's about Love, Life, Fairy Tales, Useless Things and a little bit philosophical Thoughts. And 2009 it's a lot about Sydney and Australia.
PS: Here are also some english posts with the label "
please in english". Find out that life is really a box of chocolates!

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

can't believe it!


Next week on friday the 15th of May I will fly to Sydney and Cairns in Australia for 5 weeks. It's the first time for a number of things such as:

+ my first journey allone
+ my farthest destination
+ the first country, where I must speak only in a foreign language
+ the first country on the other side, where it's warm in the north and cold in the south.


I want to try that you hear from me regularly. I am looking forward very much to upload the first pictures and to tell you the first experiences.
On this occasion, I've decided to release my profile on Facebook for this time . There I can leave short messages and you will know that I'm still alive. Feel free to join it and look at me on Facebook!

4 comments:

evald said...

Honigkuchen, I have been looking at you on Facebook all the time...and I will continue to do so, so please let me know what you find on you journey!
soon!!!

sunSAYler said...

My sugar, I know I can trust you. I'll let you know, what's going on, as soon as possible.

Frau Q. said...

and I say: Yes, You can!

SOe said...

Du wirst überrascht sein, wie vielen Deutschen man so in der Welt über den Weg läuft. Die Welt ist ein Dorf!