Welcome to a world full of sun spots! It's about Love, Life, Fairy Tales, Useless Things and a little bit philosophical Thoughts. And 2009 it's a lot about Sydney and Australia.
PS: Here are also some english posts with the label "
please in english". Find out that life is really a box of chocolates!

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Song about your life



Today I joined a quiz on facebook. The question was to find out the song what illustrates your life. I think, it's a good way to describe your mood with a song. My result was "I still standing" from Elton John. I think this works in generally in my life. Another answer could be "Am Tisch" from Kettcar for such moments in my past. "All the pretty faces" from The Killers was my earworm at the last weekend.
Tell me which song illustrates your life at the moment!

1 comment:

SOe said...

Mein Song wäre angeblich "Addicted to Love" von Robert Palmer. Naja, ich würde sagen, dass beschreibt mein Leber überhaupt nicht. Schon die Textzeile "you cann´t eat" - HA, dass passiert nur wenn ich todsterbenskrank bin und das passiert wiederrum auch nur alle paar Jahre mal.