Welcome to a world full of sun spots! It's about Love, Life, Fairy Tales, Useless Things and a little bit philosophical Thoughts. And 2009 it's a lot about Sydney and Australia.
PS: Here are also some english posts with the label "
please in english". Find out that life is really a box of chocolates!

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Reasons for no posting

I wonder why I can't blog these time. I'm full of ideas, full of very new things, inspiration, discomposure, new experiences, bad things, good things, vague things to think about or discuss it. Why these problems to share?
Well, I think SUNFLECKR is only one side of me. A side I like very much, by the way. But it's a very small world and sometimes there is no place for too critical things, personal things, work on new or evolved philosophies, political things and stuff like that...
During my wondering I noticed that are a few possible reasons  for no posting (observations of bloggers I'm following). Often, very often, I would say No 1 is being too sad, No 2 is too busy, No 3 no ideas, No 4 moving or changing of main life circumstances. I hope my break reason is not No 4 but rather a No 5: needs time to think something ready.

Please, keep being patient! I'll be back soon!

2 comments:

Carmen Goetschius said...

Me too!!! Strange. Wishing you (and me) some inspiration for our blogs!

marlen said...

hey saskia,

too funny, seems like you got a blogging-block ;)
I´m patient.

sun beams to you!