Welcome to a world full of sun spots! It's about Love, Life, Fairy Tales, Useless Things and a little bit philosophical Thoughts. And 2009 it's a lot about Sydney and Australia.
PS: Here are also some english posts with the label "
please in english". Find out that life is really a box of chocolates!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Safety

 

It feels always strange when I have to argue with friends about safety. They argue there is no safety. Never! Not in the world, not in life, not in love, not in your beliefs, not now and not in the future. There is no guaranty!
I see. I really do. However, if I have an urge for safety, then I do not mean guaranty. Look, there is a difference between the safety of a child in Mozambique, a woman in India, the people in Brazil and the safety we have! It's not about a absolute guaranty but a more or less possibility to trust in the next seconds and months. And yes, I want to feel secure in my world, my life and my love.

No comments: