Welcome to a world full of sun spots! It's about Love, Life, Fairy Tales, Useless Things and a little bit philosophical Thoughts. And 2009 it's a lot about Sydney and Australia.
PS: Here are also some english posts with the label "
please in english". Find out that life is really a box of chocolates!

Friday, September 10, 2010

Only this



Always if I watched an English film or heard something else in English, I spend my whole attention to this. I do not want miss a word. I'm scarry to miss anything, because my English is not that good. It's not usual for me to understand. So I am totally in this film, only hearing, there is nothing else. I became aware that it should be normal for every life situations. Damn the multi tasking way of life, the unconscious behavior with other people. It's a good thought to try only hearing when somebody talk to you, without any other acting or thinking, isn't it? Presenting a real moment with this person as a gift.

1 comment:

cat just in a spot of the sun said...

It must be a wonderful place where the sunspots are dancing so adorably!